WellTEXT was the original working title for this project and as we started to co-design with the communities, we asked for their input into the name of the project.
The communities came up with OL@-OR@ which means health and wellbeing to both the Maori and Pasifika people.
The logo was also a collaboration between the research team and the communities. The process involved:
- Initial designs proposed to the team
- The team fed back on these designs
- Additional ideas and designs were incorporated
- Voting occurred again
- Further refinements made
- Final vote enabled us to agree on our finalised logo.
- The designs were created by Kodaweb who are completing all of the design work on this project.
There are two communities involved in the project
- Maori - represented by members of Toi Tangata, Waiwhetu and Te Ha Oranga
- Pasifika- represented by members of South Waikato Pacific Islands Community Services Trust and The Fono Trust.